How companies are using AI in 2020 to generate new sources of income
What's it about:
Companies across Australia are finding innovative ways to incorporate Artificial Intelligence (AI) into their product and service offering to create more value for clients and generate income.
In this session, we share the story of recruitment software company Scout Talent. Their new AI tool, Application Insights, uses IBM's Watson to save their clients time and give them the ability to make more informed decisions. It's also generated a new revenue stream for their business. Discover how this integration project was brought to life through collaboration, workshopping and business planning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Scout Talent developed their AI vision into a business plan.
- Key learnings from working with a local software development team.
- How Scout Talent's new tool uses IBM's Watson (advanced AI tool).
- What business success they've achieved since the integration.
- How to plan for the future.