About the Opportunity
We're looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails software engineer who wants to be part of a happy and talented team building products used globally by companies like Red Hat. We are looking for high quality coders & hackers who take pride in the software and results they create.
Become a part of our product development team, and make your mark in one of the most exciting pieces of tech coming out of Australia right now.
- Gel with the NetEngine values
- Write and maintain good code
- Architect and maintain complex applications
- Optimise app and server performance
- Working, collaborating and knowledge sharing with other engineers
- Ruby 2 - Rails 3, 4 & 5
- RESTful API design
- Performance optimisation
- Unit and integration testing experience
- Deployment of web applications
- Agile development methodologies
- User experience and user workflows
- Clean, beautiful code
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, MongoDB)
- *nix Server Administration
- AWS: EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS
NetEngine is an agile, creative, software engineering company. Among our clients, you'll find Red Hat, Flight Centre and TEDx as well as local government organisations. We've built a team of smart, energetic and passionate technologists who genuinely love that their work is exciting, innovative and most importantly worthwhile - or we don't do it!
Our lead product Outfit has just secured a 3 year global deal with the biggest open source software company in the world, and our SAAS project collaboration and billing software Trigger is used by hundreds of creative agencies around the world.